Developing a high-quality, premium course requires an initial investment of time and effort. However, if done right, selling courses can give you passive income over an extended period.
TIP : Creating a beginner course in your field of expertise is a great way to start earning.
Before seeing how to create courses, let’s see where do communities exist where you can share your created course to begin earning.
Here are some places you can share your course to start earning from your content :
1. Followers on Social Media – Say you have an established community on social media. It could be on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram or WhatsApp. Sharing your course with your loyal followers is one of the best ways to sell courses.
2. Meta Groups – If you don’t have an established following, there are other options you may want to consider. There are many Meta (Facebook) groups today in various categories. All you need to do is find the appropriate ones, join them and post about your course. If you are catering to their topic of interest and can provide a sample of what they gain, you can find buyers.
3. Reddit – A sub-reddit is another online community with members who have joined due to common interest in a particular topic. Today, you can find many many subreddits that are related to your category of interest. Reddit is often more trustworthy than other platforms since it works in concepts like karma points for users. Big subreddits often have active admins that filter out trolls and scammers. This makes for a safer and more content-friendly platform for users.
4. Telegram – You can also find many groups or channels on Telegram, where you can share your course to audiences with specific interests. If you find the right groups, you can find potential customers for your course content very easily.
5. Running Ads – If you have a website of your own, you can run a Google ad on it to send traffic to your course page. You can do this on the Google Ads website.
Another way you can use ads is to first make a YouTube video describing your course. Run an ad using this video to target audiences with specific interests. The ads will be shown to viewers who are watching topics of similar categories.
Although all these avenues exist, creating a course on many platforms is a hassle. An uploaded course needs assessment and approval in addition to meeting a number of credential requirements.
Creating, publishing, and promoting a course is typically a difficult, time-consuming process that requires a great deal of manual labour.
However, using only your phone and the Rigi app, you can build a free course in a few simple steps and immediately begin selling it.
After downloading the Rigi app, you can create a course in your subject of choice, with as many lessons as necessary. Each lesson in your course can contain up to 1 GB of media data.
After uploading the content, you set a custom price for accessing the course, along with any discounts or special offers you choose to provide to buyers.
The link to purchase the course is now immediately available and may be shared on social media or elsewhere.
The user just purchases the course using one of the available secure payment methods, such as UPI, Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, etc., and is granted immediate access to the exclusive course content.
Rigi also allows you to post an unlimited number of courses and gives no limit on the amount of unique courses you can create to vary your audience-based profits possibilities.
Making and selling courses is one of the finest methods to create a passive income stream that allows you to earn consistently, and Rigi’s automated payment collecting and other features enable creators to begin earning on Day 1.
Therefore, Rigi provides a free and rapid alternative platform to design a course and immediately begin selling it!